Our superbly located hotel offers absolute
waterfront position with magnificent views over Western Port Bay.Less than 90 minutes from Melbourne
& central to all of Phillip Island’s attractions, The Continental is the
perfect place for your next conference.
The Continental's purpose built conference
centre is a uniquely productive venue for both small management groups &
large conventions. Our Hotel specialises in boardroom meetings, small meetings,
seminars & functions. We offer pleasant & affordable alternatives, so
that you can have your meeting how you want, where you want & most
importantly, at the price you want.
You can expect to receive our undivided
attention, regardless of whether your need is for a boardroom meeting or
conference for 350 people.Day
Conferences are also available.
- Natural lighting, centrally heated/cooled meeting room
- Comfortable furniture
- The Continental will ensure the most suitable room layout & arrange delivery & set up of all your conference equipment needs
- Chilled water, mints, note pads & pens provided for your delegates.
- Our venue provides comfort, privacy service. Food is a particular focus with the menus carefully tailored to group requirements.
Please Contact us for further information
- Television/Video & video projectors
- Overhead projectors & screen
- Flip charts
- Portable CD player
- Photocopier & fax are available for use in the hotel reception area for a nominal charge
- Internet access
AccommodationWe offer 62 spacious guest rooms and suites overlooking the bay. Our variation in room types are as follows:
- Executive Ocean View Spa Suites: Featuring a king size bed, two person spa, bar fridge & tea/coffee facilities. This room also boasts reverse cycle airconditioning, television & hair dryer. Balcony setting to overlook Western Port Bay.
- Deluxe Ocean View Spa Suites: Consisting of a queen size bed & double sofa bed (if requested), bar fridge, tea/coffee facilities, reverse cycle air conditioning, television & hair dryer. Balcony setting to overlook Westernport Bay.
- Standard Ocean View Suites: Two double beds divided by an en-suite, tea/coffee facilities, reverse cycle air-conditioning. Balcony setting to overlook Westernport Bay
- Standard Rooms: A king size bed (or two single beds, if requested), bar fridge & tea/coffee facilities.
- Hotel Facilities: Room service, Barbeque by the poolside, licensed restaurant, bar, reception daily, guest laundry, conference & function facilities, pool table, solar heated swimming pool, internet connection in our business centre and secretarial duties available if required.
DiningOur team of innovation chefs will create a dining experience for your that will be savored and favorably remembered by your delegates for years to come.
- Fully cooked breakfast, morning & afternoon tea breaks
- Buffet style business lunch or work mans lunch
- Three course dinner
Any special dietary requirement can be arranged.
Phillip Island AttractionsThe following is a look at just some of the things to see & do on Phillip Island:
- Penguin Parade. Every night at dusk, 100ís of fairy penguins venture out of the surf, a magnificent sight that shouldn't be missed.
- Seal Rocks. Take a ferry out to one of the largest seal colonies in Australia, a great atmosphere & amazing to see these creatures up close.
- Koala & Nature Park. Experienced guides take you through a specially made elevated plank through the towering eucalyptus trees in the search for the koala
- GP Race Track Tours & Museum. See where all the action takes place for the Moto GP, SuperBikes & V8ís.
- Game Fishing. Located in Rhyll, a trout farm for the keen fisherman. Great fun as a group gathering.
- †Winery Tours. A chance to sample some fine Phillip Island produced wine.
- Learn to Surf. Group bookings encouraged, master the art of surfing with experienced surfers.
- Bike Hire. Take a ride through specially made tracks that range from novice to experienced riders.
- Churchill Island. Surround yourself in the untouched beauty of Churchill Island. Beautifully landscaped & wildlife free to roam, it is certainly a piece of unspoilt nature.
- 18 hole golf course. Relax & unwind on the sprawling greens of the Cowes Golf Club.
- Ten Pin Bowling. Fantastic for team inspired gatherings, ten-pin bowling provides a fun & relaxed backdrop for bonding & team work.
There is sure to be something to attract you to Phillip Island & we are only too happy to provide you with contacts to whatever it is you are interested in.